Drag each item to its appropriate column in the table below and click Submit.
- State out loud and post in the classroom the three purposes of the lesson.
- Conduct teacher-centered instruction.
- Take more than 15 minutes for this phase.
- Demonstrate thinking by using “think-aloud” statements.
- Use the period to tap into or assess students’ prior knowledge.
- Model the academic and social skills you would like students to ultimately exhibit.
- Should Not
Correct! One or more of your answers are incorrect. Close the box and try again. Incorrect. The correct answers are shown below. X